European Health Psychology Society and British Psychological Society Division of Health Psychology Conference 2016
The University of Aberdeen is delighted to host the joint 2016 annual conference of the European Health Psychology Society and the British Psychology Society Division of Health Psychology from the 23rd - 27th of August 2016. The 2016 conference is the 30th EHPS annual conference and the 30th anniversary of the BPS Division of Health Psychology. To celebrate the impact that Health Psychology has had over these three decades, the conference theme is Behaviour Change: Making an Impact on Health and Health Services.
At the University of Aberdeen, Health Psychology is one of the 12 core research groups and specialist units, who make up the multi-disciplinary Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS) alongside disciplines such as Health Services Research, Primary Care, Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health Nutrition and the Centre for Healthcare Randomised Trials. Improving health behaviour is at the heart of the University’s strategic research plan.
The Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
08 Jan, 2016
All other Presentations
21 Feb, 2016
End of April, 2016
By 08 Jun, 216
- The Conference Program has been updated
- The Conference Program is now available to download
- The Speaker bios have been updated
- The Workshop run times have been added
- Dynamic Systems Modeling submission deadline extended to May 26th, 2016
- Workshop Information added
- A preliminary programme outline is now available